Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Welcome to Crochet Freak

Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog.
A little about me. I am a SAHM of 3 kids. I have a passion for crafts, cooking, and baking. Anything that I put my mind to, I can do. It took me many years to figure out that I had the talent. My great aunt was a master at Crochet. She could whip up anything on her own. It was amazing to watch her, and to see her finished projects. I mostly create photo props and children's items because of my 3 children. It is much cheaper to buy a roll of yarn and make them something, than to go out and buy one outfit or toy for the same amount of money. Follow me for my free patterns and pattern links from others that I have used. I hope that you will enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy sharing things with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment