Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Newborn Mickey Mouse photo prop outfit



I made this cute little newborn photo prop as a baby shower gift. (Yes, I crochet all of my baby shower gifts.) The diaper cover adjusts so that it can fit up to 9 months. I added a tail after I took this picture, but I will give you the tail pattern.

Tail
Ch 35 (41 for a longer tail).
Row 1: SC in 2nd ch from hook, SC across, Ch 1, Turn.
Row 2: SC in each st across. Fasten off leaving a long tail for sewing.
Turn the diaper cover over and under the strap, find the middle. Sew the tail on. Weave in all ends.

To find the diaper cover pattern, click HERE. She also gives you a pattern for a Minnie Mouse skirt.
To find the hat pattern, click HERE. She also give you a pattern for a Minnie Mouse hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment